Promotions for Authors
Before you email us:
When you email us, include:
Promotion you're interested in
Use the "Email Us" link above to email us these details. For help, email email@example.com
Authors! This is StoryFinds.com's comprehensive list of the different promotions we offer. If you'd like to see how the site works, create a User Account, and then create an Author Page. Then, add your books! It's all free, and you can submit as many books as you want to Our Library.
Authors - Don't have a website?
Why pay for the monthly costs of a website when you can showcase your Author Information including your newsletter sign-up form, all your social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus & Goodreads links) and all your ebooks with distribution channels for Kindle, Kobo, Nook, iBookstore & Audible for FREE. Yes FREE. Your links remain permanent on our site which means you can always showcase them to your FANS.
Interesting StoryFinds Facts:
- We have over 23,380 Facebook likes, over 4,320 Twitter Followers, 475 Pinterest followers (1,400 average daily impressions), 894 followers on Google Plus
- Averaging over 900 new visitors to our website daily and 52% return to our site daily.
- Readers are on our website for over 3 minutes, 45% of our audience is women and YES 54% are MEN, 33% of our audience is between the ages of 25-34, 27% are aged 18-24 and within the last four months we’ve gained a 15% increase in tablet users.
- Our Reader Newsletter goes out on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday and we have over 6,720 subscribers.
- We also have an Author Newsletter which highlights industry tips and promotions and goes out to over 3,435 author clients. Three-quarters of our clients rebook.
Special Discounted Packages for Publishers:
Are you a publisher, literary agent, or publicist? Discounted pricing for our promotions when booking in bulk for your clients. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a Publisher's Package.
Mega Christmas Crossword Contest
Accepting all genres. Add your book to our contest listing and readers have to hunt for your author and book name in our specialized, unique Crossword.
All entrants will have to LIKE an Author's Facebook page to qualify.
This promotion starts December 1, 2015 and ends Dec 25, 2015 with the winner being announced on December 27, 2015. Cost is $25 per book.
The prize: Kindle Fire 7 with touch display and all the ebooks listed in the contest.
Deadline to participate: November 29, 2015.
New Year's Day Reader Appreciation Contest
A one-day contest to reward your fans and our readers.
List your book as part of our SWAG giveaway for $10/per book. You provide the ebook and we will mail the lucky winner our Chocolate Lovers SWAG plus feel free to add your own author swag to the gift basket.
We will be blasting this contest starting all day on December 31 and rewarding one lucky winner the prize package on January 1, 2016.
Author Spotlight ($60) - 2 day promotion
Saturday Author Spotlight ($50)
The Author Spotlight means your book is the EXCLUSIVE book on our homepage. Your book is also the first thing readers see when they open the newsletter. That’s over 6,750 subscribers seeing your book FIRST! And we don’t just promote your book once to our social media sites, we do it multiple times during the run. We book two-day Author Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day Author Spotlight is on Saturday.
- Book excerpt - we shout that out to all of our social media sites too
- Got a book trailer? - oh yeah we love to show these all over Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest
- Won an award? – let us brag about it for you
- You the author – smile for social media. We like to show the person behind the book.
- That’s up to 5 social media plugs a day
For more details, email email@example.com
Author & 1st Chapter Spotlight Add-on:
When you book an Author or 1st Chapter Spotlight, we'll give you two days to blog on our Insight Blog. Talk about your new book, your series, or something you're working on for the future for FREE. We will showcase up to four of your book covers in our blog and provide direct links to your website. We will also provide a DIRECT link in our NEWSLETTER and promote your blog to all of our SOCIAL MEDIA sites.
1st Chapter Spotlight ($50) - 2 day promotion
Saturdays ($40 one-day promotion)
Readers love this page. The average user stays on this page for 3.5 minutes. They are googling the word 1st Chapter and guess where it brings them – to us! This is a unique feature on our site. Readers want to read your first chapter and we scream out your promotion exactly like we do for our Author Spotlight – with up to 5 social media plugs each day.
Your book is on the only feature on this page, along with your author information, and an excerpt from your book. We book two-day 1st Chapter Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day 1st Chapter Spotlight is on Saturday.
Option 1: Theme Week (One day promotion $30/per book)
Option 2: Theme Week (Two day promotion $40)
A great new option for our authors! Choose to feature the same book twice or show off a second title within the same genre.
We showcase up to 5 books daily in our theme week feature. Each theme week starts on a Sunday, highlights your book cover and a 1,500 word excerpt. We will also post your book information to our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest feeds. Each Theme week feature is $30 and has a run-time of 24-hours.
Calendar for Themed Week
- November 22 - Bitten by Love (Vampire Reads)
- November 29 - Coming of Age Reads (Teen & YA)
- December 6 - Holiday Romance
- December 13 - Indie Books that Read like New York Bestsellers
- December 20 - Book to Inspire
- December 27 - Gods & Goddess
- January 3 - Dystopian and Post-Apocalyptic Fiction
- January 10 – Fairy Tale Romances
- January 17 - Stay Home and Read all Day Books
- January 24 - Noon Hour Shorts (short stories)
- February 7 – A Zombie Take-Over
- February 14 – Second Chance Romances
- February 21 – Fantasy Series & Trilogies
- February 28 – Historical Romance
- For more details or to make a SUGGESTION for a theme week email firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme Week Add-On
Theme Week Ebook Contest ($15) weekly price
We promote this feature daily!
Entice readers with a chance to win a copy of your ebook. Authors have the choice of adding the book they are featuring in our Theme Week, or choosing a different book. As this is a special Daily Feature, this promotion is not a stand-alone. You must book a theme week spotlight first.
Theme Week Cover Contest ($20)
Our Book Cover Poll is on the top right side of every page which makes it easier for Readers to vote for your book!
An add-on to the Themed Week promotion—add your cover to the weekly "choose the best cover" contest page for a chance to win a FREE Daily Special and a 2-day blog on our Insight Blog (value $35).
We promote this feature all week and it's included in our newsletter. Email email@example.com for more info!
Total Theme Week Package with Option 1: $65
Total Theme Week Package with Option 2: $75
$20/per book/per day but when you book one Daily Special you get the second at half-price ($10 per book/per day)
Already purchased one Daily Special? Purchase a second one for Half-Price ($10)