Promotions for Authors
Before you email us:
When you email us, include:
Promotion you're interested in
Use the "Email Us" link above to email us these details. For help, email email@example.com
Authors! This is StoryFinds.com's comprehensive list of the different promotions we offer. If you'd like to see how the site works, create a User Account, and then create an Author Page. Then, add your books! It's all free, and you can submit as many books as you want to Our Library.
Authors - Don't have a website?
Why pay for the monthly costs of a website when you can showcase your Author Information including your newsletter sign-up form, all your social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus & Goodreads links) and all your ebooks with distribution channels for Kindle, Kobo, Nook, iBookstore & Audible for FREE. Yes FREE. Your links remain permanent on our site which means you can always showcase them to your FANS.
Interesting StoryFinds Facts:
- We have over 24,106 Facebook likes, over 4,578 Twitter Followers, 541 Pinterest followers (1,400 average daily impressions), 1,204 followers on Google Plus
- Averaging over 1,200 new visitors to our website daily and 52% return to our site daily.
- Readers are on our website for over 3 minutes, 45% of our audience is women and YES 54% are MEN, 33% of our audience is between the ages of 25-34, 27% are aged 18-24 and within the last four months we’ve gained a 15% increase in tablet users.
- Our Reader Newsletter goes out on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday and we have over 7,000 subscribers.
- We also have an Author Newsletter which highlights industry tips and promotions and goes out to over 3,435 author clients. Three-quarters of our clients rebook.
Authors & Publishers please email firstname.lastname@example.org so our team can get everything set up to showcase your books! And publishers don't forget we offer discounted pricing for mulitple bookings for your clients.
New Author Monthly Contest To Showcase Your Newsletter:
Authors showcase your own website & encourage readers to sign-up for your newsletter by offering a FREE eBook for a month long listing with your own private contest link. We will add your contest link to our 7,000 plus Reader Newsletter and showcase it three times a week on all our social media sites. Price: $25 for a month's listing.
Wedding Romance Contest:
For the month of May we're going to create an Wedding Romance Contest that will showcase romances that talk about marriage, jilted romances and second chance romances - we will promote this feature daily, highlight with direct link in our Reader newsletter and all you need to do is provide the book listed in the contest to the lucky winner (only one winner will be picked). Participate for: $25 per eBook.
Top Banner Special
Book a Top Banner Advertisement & Get a Bottom Banner for FREE
Our Top Banner Advertisement scrolls through to all pages and it's a great place to showcase a new release, a contest or your author newsletter. Now, when you book a Top Banner Placement You Get a Second Placement on our Bottom Banner for FREE. We can link to any book distribution site for your book, your newsletter page or your website.
Author Spotlight ($60) - 2 day promotion
Saturday Author Spotlight ($50)
The Author Spotlight means your book is the EXCLUSIVE book on our homepage. Your book is also the first thing readers see when they open the newsletter. That’s over 7,000 subscribers seeing your book FIRST! And we don’t just promote your book once to our social media sites, we do it multiple times during the run. We book two-day Author Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day Author Spotlight is on Saturday.
- Book excerpt - we shout that out to all of our social media sites too
- Got a book trailer? - oh yeah we love to show these all over Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest
- Won an award? – let us brag about it for you
- You the author – smile for social media. We like to show the person behind the book.
- That’s up to 5 social media plugs a day
Author & 1st Chapter Spotlight Add-on:
When you book an Author or 1st Chapter Spotlight, we'll give you two days to blog on our Insight Blog. Talk about your new book, your series, or something you're working on for the future for FREE. We will showcase up to four of your book covers in our blog and provide direct links to your website. We will also provide a DIRECT link in our NEWSLETTER and promote your blog to all of our SOCIAL MEDIA sites.
1st Chapter Spotlight ($50) - 2 day promotion
Saturdays ($40 one-day promotion)
Readers love this page. The average user stays on this page for 4 minutes. They are googling the word 1st Chapter and guess where it brings them – to us! This is a unique feature on our site. Readers want to read your first chapter and we scream out your promotion exactly like we do for our Author Spotlight – with up to 5 social media plugs each day.
Your book is on the only feature on this page, along with your author information, and an excerpt from your book. We book two-day 1st Chapter Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day 1st Chapter Spotlight is on Saturday.
Option 1: Theme Week (One day promotion $30/per book)
Option 2: Theme Week (Two day promotion $40)
A great new option for our authors! Choose to feature the same book twice or show off a second title within the same genre.
We showcase up to 5 books daily in our theme week feature. Each theme week starts on a Sunday, highlights your book cover and a 1,500 word excerpt. We will also post your book information to our Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus and Pinterest feeds. Each Theme week feature is $30 and has a run-time of 24-hours.
Calendar for Themed Week
- April 24 - Books Perfect for Girls & Women
- May 1 - Books that Highlight Animals or Pets
- May 8 – Men in Uniform Reads
- May 15 - Literature & Fiction
- May 22 - Paranormal
- May 29 - Bad Boy Romances
- June 5 – Detective Stories
- June 12 – Novels with Historic setting
- June 19 – Epic Fantasy novels
- June 26 – July 3 – Showcasing Great Reads to take to the Beach
- July 3 – Dark Comedy stories
- July 10 – Regency Romance
- July 17 – Dystopian Stories
- July 24 – Romance with Sport Elements
- July 31 – Women’s Fiction
- August 7 – War Stories
- August 14 – Romantic Suspense books
- August 21 – Young Adult Adventure stories
- August 28 – Billionaire Romances
Theme Week Add-On
Theme Week eBook Contest ($15) weekly price
We promote this feature daily!
Entice readers with a chance to win a copy of your ebook. Authors have the choice of adding the book they are featuring in our Theme Week, or choosing a different book. As this is a special Daily Feature, this promotion is not a stand-alone. You must book a theme week spotlight first.
Theme Week Cover Contest ($20)
Our Book Cover Poll is on the top right side of every page which makes it easier for Readers to vote for your book!
An add-on to the Themed Week promotion—add your cover to the weekly "choose the best cover" contest page for a chance to win a FREE Daily Special and a 2-day blog on our Insight Blog (value $35).
We promote this feature all week and it's included in our newsletter.
Total Theme Week Package with Option 1: $65
Total Theme Week Package with Option 2: $75
Daily Specials - Buy One Get a Second Day for $5
Have a book going on sale or priced under $1? Book our Daily Special for $20 for a 24-hr promotion
and purchase a SECOND day for just $5.