Promotions for Authors
Before you email us:
When you email us, include:
Promotion you're interested in
Use the "Email Us" link above to email us these details. For help, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Authors! This is StoryFinds.com's comprehensive list of the different promotions we offer. If you'd like to see how the site works, create a User Account, and then create an Author Page. Then, add your books! It's all free, and you can submit as many books as you want to Our Library.
Authors - Don't have a website?
Why pay for the monthly costs of a website when you can showcase your Author Information including your newsletter sign-up form, all your social media links (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google Plus & Goodreads links) and all your ebooks with distribution channels for Kindle, Kobo, Nook, iBookstore & Audible for FREE. Yes FREE. Your links remain permanent on our site which means you can always showcase them to your FANS.
Interesting StoryFinds Facts:
- We have over 23,380 Facebook likes, over 4,320 Twitter Followers, 475 Pinterest followers (1,400 average daily impressions), 894 followers on Google Plus
- Averaging over 900 new visitors to our website daily and 52% return to our site daily.
- Readers are on our website for over 3 minutes, 45% of our audience is women and YES 54% are MEN, 33% of our audience is between the ages of 25-34, 27% are aged 18-24 and within the last four months we’ve gained a 15% increase in tablet users.
- Our Reader Newsletter goes out on Saturday, Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday and we have over 6,320 subscribers.
- We also have an Author Newsletter which highlights industry tips and promotions and goes out to over 3,435 author clients. Three-quarters of our clients rebook.
Are you a publisher, literary agent, or publicist? Discounted pricing for our promotions when booking in bulk for your clients. Email email@example.com for a Publisher's Package.
Buy One Author or 1st Chapter Spotlight and Get a Second FREE
Can be used to showcase a different book
Books will be scheduled to maximize promotion
Sale ends September 1, 2015
Author Spotlight($60) - 2 day promotion
Saturdays ($50 one-day promotion)
The Author Spotlight means your book is the EXCLUSIVE book on our homepage. Your book is also the first thing readers see when they open the newsletter. That’s over 6,320 subscribers seeing your book FIRST! And we don’t just promote your book once to our social media sites, we do it multiple times during the run. We book two-day Author Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day Author Spotlight is on Saturday.
- Book excerpt - we shout that out to all of our social media sites too
- Got a book trailer? - oh yeah we love to show these all over Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, and Pinterest
- Won an award? – let us brag about it for you
- You the author – smile for social media. We like to show the person behind the book.
- That’s up to 5 social media plugs a day
For more details, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Author & 1st Chapter Spotlight Add-on:
When you book an Author or 1st Chapter Spotlight, we'll give you two days to blog on our Insight Blog. Talk about your new book, your series, or something you're working on for the future for FREE. We will showcase up to four of your book covers in our blog and provide direct links to your website. We will also provide a DIRECT link in our NEWSLETTER and promote your blog to all of our SOCIAL MEDIA sites.
1st Chapter Spotlight ($50) - 2 day promotion
Saturdays ($40 one-day promotion)
Readers love this page. The average user stays on this page for 3.5 minutes. They are googling the word 1st Chapter and guess where it brings them – to us! This is a unique feature on our site. Readers want to read your first chapter and we scream out your promotion exactly like we do for our Author Spotlight – with up to 5 social media plugs each day.
Your book is on the only feature on this page, along with your author information, and an excerpt from your book. We book two-day 1st Chapter Spotlights for Sunday, Tuesday & Thursday. Our one-day 1st Chapter Spotlight is on Saturday.